Friday, December 21, 2012

le fin du monde

Man, I had like life relazations today.
Being here, and being with all the people I am with, belgians/exchange students/host family is like...unreal.
I am not really sure what I am trying to say, but just that I never want to see this year end
yet, I want it to be over now.
And being an exchange student is such an emotionally conflicted and confusing expirience.
I am trying to really savor every moment I have here, even when the moments are hard and I am sad. But that also won't make them pass by any faster or any slower. And in 6 months I am going to be exactly were I started from, but I've already traded in for new eyes, and it might seem completely different.
Again, I'm trying my best here to convey how I am feeling, but its tough.
Maybe just because my english vocabulary is falling apart?
But it is like a reverie, but not alone, with a lot of other people, with a timer always ticking in the backround.
And when I imagine my exchange year I always think of being inside a snow globe (....not just cause it snows here so much)
Really rambling, but it is thoughtful rambling. What on earth am I going to be able to do with myself next year man? What even COMES next?

No comments:

Post a Comment