Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The 4 Month

So, I have been in Belgium now for 4 months. Everyone told me this is the point when french should start getting easier, but it isn't. And I am really really scared that it won't. I know if I can't finish this year fluent, then it will be ok, no matter what it is already better than when I arrived. But still, it stresses and FREAKS me out. Like man, I would be such a loser if I was the one that finished the year here and still couldn't speak french.

More
It is really, really hard being an exchange student. Every single day I think, why am I doing this to myself? I miss everyone sooo much, it hurts. and it would just be so easy to go home. Every single day gets harder and harder, and there are amazing beautiful moments, but they don't always make it easier.
I comfort myself with the knowledge that its the important things we do in life that are the hardest. The things that end up really mattering.
So even though every day is hard this is really something I have to see through.
What on earth do I do after this?
What can I do?
What can I do?
What can I do?
What can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment