Saturday, October 27, 2012

Candy Candy!

So, this week, there is no school!
I mean halloween week, YES! I'm not really sure why, I don't think anyone really is, but I'm not complaining...
Last week was sooooo fun, but completely exhausting. There is this huge party in the town I live in called 24 Vélo every year, and I went to it last wednesday. Literally everyone everyone goes, and it takes up the ENTIRE town. Its pretty crazy, but fun fun fun. Vélo means bike, and there is a track around the whole town where people in completely insane bikes ride for 24 hours (or until these insane bikes fall apart). Then inside the middle of the town there is lots of music and dancing and all around insanity. (My vocabulary is really falling apart...sorry for using the same words over and over again....)I spent 95% of the evening with belgian friends speaking french and understanding french, it was a really goood day linguistic wise.
Then Thursday I went to see a play with my classmates, about a forest. I understood a few of the jokes, but did not really get the story. But at least the seats were soft and comfortable, so it was a nice nap-taking opportunity.
Then yesterday I slept for 12 hours. It was probably the most fun I've had since getting to Belgium.
I've got to go now, I'm catching a train for Namur!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment