Saturday, October 20, 2012

Why Howdy!

So, last friday I had my first belgian ballet class. It was pretty fun, and cool, because ballet words are all in french in America and in belgium (duh) so I UNDERSTOOD. It was wild. So wild.
But like here, 3rd position exists, and I was really confused for the entire first part of the class because I just thought that everyone was doing 5th really badly....but...no...
THEN OTHER THINGS HAPPENED
I went to a party, that was america themed. Haha, a little weird, but fun fun fun.
Then today at the crack of 11:30 AM I went to Namur. Its real pretty there man! They have some lovely parks and buildings. And I had some australian ice cream (I don't get why the australia part is significant...)and it was yum yum yum yum yum yum yum
And that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment