Tuesday, October 2, 2012

CHAT OE

So, last weekend I went to a Chateaux in the northern (Dutch-speaking) bit of belgium. Everything was mad purdy, except of course, the language. I don't mean to offend, but how did belgium get stuck with one of the most beautiful languages ever (french) and one of the ugliest (dutch)??????
The chateaux was huge man with like 15 bedrooms and chadeliers and the most beautiful piano I have ever seen ever. It needed to be tuned, badly, but was sooo pretty! There was like 30 family members there, and they all spoke french, so I felt a little lost. But they were all so nice that it wasn't so bad.
But I talked not nearly enough by my (high) standards.
OH MAN AND YESTERDAY
so cool dude
I watched a really good movie, in Danish, with french subtitles AND KNEW WHAT WAS HAPPENING. Like completely. I mean I didn't get every single word, but I knew exactly what was going on. My belgian friend I saw it with and I were both very happily surprised. Maybe I am learning?!?!?!?!?! Well, one things for sure, and that is that I am forgetting English. Senior year back in America will be so much fun (not).
Here in Belgium, they use these crazy things called trains, for transportation throughout the country. And a few times a year the train worker people decide they need to protest, so they do, and all the trains stop. So, then, poor little school children like myself have no way to get to school (school-buses are not a thing) so we are forced to sleep all day and stay in our pajamas.
hahah THANK YOU BELGIUM

Europe rocks man

No comments:

Post a Comment