Thursday, September 13, 2012

BrainBrainy Sleepy Time Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ever since getting to belgium I've been sleeping crazy amounts. Usually, back in America, I go to sleep at midnight or so then wake up at 7 for a busy day of TV watching and nail painting. But here i got to sleep at midnight, wake up at eleven, eat breaky/play guitar/whatever, then get crraazzzyyyy sleepy at like 1 and take a three hour nap. And then do it all over again the next day. And I STILL FEEL TIRED. I am starting to think that there is more at work here than just jet lag. I believe my brain is tired from overuse, because I am constantly thinking and translating things mentally. Like I can't even zone out to my best friend, TV, because I have to think reeeallllyyy hard about what every character is saying in order to kind of sort of maybe a little get whats going on. Its exausting man!
What am I going to do when I start school and there much much much much more for my poor little brain box to handle? And I can't take multiple wild and crazy spur of the moment naps every day?
HOW WILL I SURVIVE?

No comments:

Post a Comment