Monday, September 10, 2012

HOME

SO, yesterday I met my family and came to Louvain-La-Neuve, the place I will be living for the year. It is about 20-30 minutes outside of Brussels. Its a University town mostly populated by students. Cool part? Its all pedestrian, there are not even roads in the town square.
So far I don't have a school (why i am blogging right now and not er at school) because I got here so late. Wahh. but there is a chance that I may get to go to a school that has a special theatre area, which would be crazy crazy awesome!
My house is soo nice, with three floors. I even get my own room, and share a bathroom with my host sister Celine. Classy livin man
Also, my house has solar panels, which is apparently common in belgium. How cool!?! Belgium & Earth are like BFFs
Food here is soo good. Not just chocolate man, ALL food. It is all so flavorful and amazing and great and wonderful and yummy. Which is awesome, but for some reason I haven't actually been hungry in like 2 days. Crazy times


No comments:

Post a Comment